quarta-feira, 22 de outubro de 2014

FOR YOU by Francisco Vaz Brasil



FOR YOU
Francisco Vaz Brasil

Who has a passion, loss the reason. In a beautiful day I met you. We were happy for some moments. Today I  live each one of these moments for all my life.



For you I traverse the Amazon River
in a canoe of Jatobá,
to catch with fish hook,
the Pirarucu for dinner.
For you I engraves unsay words
And poematize the poem
As did it Cabral
To tell you about tenderness
And emotions more intimates
from my soul

For you,
I traverse the Andes, ocean, grammars
Storms and blood’s springs
In searching of tiara that best decorate
Your hair, my princess

For you,
I prospect the emerald most pure
I dance the Tango on the Buenos Aires’ sidewalks
I dress na Armani dark-blue
And will be your Don Juan conquering you

For you
I invade the Dante Hells
I die at the Sena waters, like Celan,
I catch bulls in the Madrid arenas
I’ll go to the sacrifice by French guillotine

For you
I buy a palace in Damasco
And a theater in Paris.
I pick up the Saint-Exupèry stars
And I make a bracelet to put it in your left pulse
(I know you love bracelets)
For you I sing the songs of canaries and acauãs
And the songs more tenderly beautiful and sensual
To complete your moments
I’m your composer to involve you in verses
I’m your painter, I’ll eternalize you in my eyes
I’ll be your preferred actor and rockman
‘Cause since I kissed you at first time
My world thus changed, and I stayed crazy, crazy for you
And all I need is you Baby!

Nenhum comentário: